1PQ08045-5020.jpg
Yaard Hut logo.png

&

COCKTAIL BAR

"Yardie it's a JAMAICAN ting"

the Jamaican

kitchen

on wheels

THE TEAM

Jermaine & Gemma

Hi, we are the founders of Yaardhut catering. Yaardhut was created in 2018 with the ambition and drive to serve amazing Jamaican dishes. We started off at our local market marinating, smoking and cooking some of our most loved dishes. Since trading everyone fell in love with the flavours of our food but we couldn't fulfill the need of customers requesting our catering service nationwide.

Since founded we've always dreamt of having a food van that will allow us to travel all around the UK and visit huge food festivals, music events and even different types of private events.

Everywhere we go people ask us where does the name Yaardhut come from? As you know that most Jamaicans are referred to as a Yardie so we thought why not take add some love, flavours and rhythm to that famous word.

With over 15 years of experience combined the team at Yaardhut will ensure your event runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. 

 
 

COSTING

Our event menu costs vary based on a number of factors, but as a general rule, the price is higher when you have more choices. If you're trying to keep to a budget, then it's best to choose one option from our mains and one from our sides. 

You can always be sure of excellent quality food and service regardless of your budget. Our service starts from £10 per head for parties of around 100 guests. It would be a little more for smaller parties.

 

We specialise in a wide variety of events. So fill in your details below to receive an instant quote.

Our set up

To provide our famous Caribbean kitchen on wheels we require access to an outside area of the venue which has a flat and firm surface., Once set up the size of our truck is 6x3m. We are completely self-contained and can work virtually anywhere. We also will require access to a power supply and access to clean water if available. If we are unable to provide our food van we also offer our hot buffet set up.

WHAT WE PROVIDE

Sustainable plate, plastic knives, forks and serviettes  

We supply all of our ingredients and dispose of any rubbish left behind

We'll leave the Venue/House neat and clean

We provide a two-hour window service for every event but the fun doesn't stop there. If you require us to cater your event for a longer duration we are happy to discuss this further. 

nO HIDDEN COST

Once we provide a quote, you can rest assured that it will remain fixed, without any additional VAT or other costs. 

 

To book the date, we ask for a 25% deposit. You can pay the remaining 75% two weeks before the event. 

 
 

Interested in Our Special Catering Services?